Finally! A powerful way to present your business valuation results - to your clients, business partners, business buyers and owners, investors and lenders.
- Gives you the flexibility of a fully editable report template for Microsoft® Office Word. View [sample business valuation report]
- Covers key reporting requirements. Includes the key sections required to comply with the industry-leading USPAP Standard 10, AICPA SSVS No. 1, and IVS reporting guidelines.
- Saves you time. Prepare your reports quickly and easily in the familiar Microsoft® Office Word format.
- Makes you more productive. Create a collection of report snippets you can reuse time and again.
- Enhances credibility. Present your business valuation results in a professional, defensible way.
- Gives you freedom to choose the tools you want for your business valuation analysis. Use your own spreadsheets – or ValuAdder methods.
A highly relevant report for each client – as required by the key business valuation reporting standards:
- USPAP Standard 10
- AICPA Statement on Standards for Valuation Services (SSVS No. 1)
- International Valuation Standards (IVS)
Your Report Builder includes:
- Report Creator which produces an unlimited number of customizable report templates.
- User’s Guide which shows you how to develop professional business valuation reports quickly and effectively.
- Extensive Comments which suggest the editorial changes you can make to complete your report.
- Automatic Fill-In of common details including the client and business names, date of business appraisal and appraiser credentials.