ValuAdder 4.0 business valuation software – market comps for 400 industries, latest discount and cap rates, cutting edge valuation tools
ValuAdder raises the bar once again on business valuation software with the latest V4.0 edition.
Now in its 4th generation, ValuAdder has helped thousands of small business people and professional advisors world-wide to determine the value of their businesses and structure successful business acquisitions.
The secret of success? Listening to our customer needs, using the best technology available, passing the savings directly to our customers, and offering world-class support!
With ValuAdder 4.0 we follow this tradition to give business people anywhere the valuation software system that has stood the test of time:
- Market-derived valuation rules of thumb for over 400 industries. Virtually all business types are now covered!
- Latest discount and capitalization rates to ensure that your business appraisals are accurate and up-to-date.
- Worksheets streamlined for quick financial statement recasting and forecasts – an important requirement for any business valuation.
- Flexible selection of any business valuation method under the standard income, market and asset approaches. You can do what-if scenarios, side-by-side comparisons and custom business valuation method selections with a mouse click.
- Updated Learning and Info Center covering all aspects of valuing a business and structuring a business sale or purchase.
- A number of performance enhancements which take advantage of the cutting-edge Java 6 technology features.
The result? Quite simply, the business valuation system that is more accurate, flexible, secure, easy to use and reliable than anything available on the market.
Business market value comps for over 400 industries
For market comps, we have focused on additions in the hottest industries of today. The industry coverage in the ValuAdder Rules of Thumb module is now the impressive 402! You can estimate your business fair market value in just about any industry – by direct comparison to similar business sales.
Here are the latest additions:
Health care services
- Intermediate care facility
- Nursing and personal healthcare services
- Specialty hospitals
- A number of medical laboratory and test facilities
Energy sector and green industry businesses
- Energy management and conservation services
- Oil and gas production, development and exploration
- Oil and gas well drilling services
- Recycled wood products manufacturing
- Recycled paper products manufacturer
- Metal products recycling
- Metal distributors and service centers
Personal and business finance, insurance
- Personal and consumer credit companies
- Short term business credit, factoring services
- Business credit and underwriting services
- Life insurance carriers
- Accident and health insurance
- Hospital and medical service insurance plans
- Fire, marine and casualty insurance
Information technology services
- Computer facilities management service
- Computer maintenance and repair
- Computer peripherals and software products value-added resellers
- Electronic components manufacturing.
- Radio, television and electronics store.
- Private schools, including pre-school, elementary and secondary education levels
- College level and professional training schools
- Junior / associate degree colleges
There are also extensive updates for the restaurant, construction, finance and real estate industries.