Finally! A powerful way to present your business valuation results - to your clients, business partners, business buyers and owners, investors and lenders.
- Fully editable report template for Microsoft® Office Word. View [sample business valuation report]
- Covers key reporting standards. Includes the key sections required to comply with the industry-leading USPAP Standard 10, AICPA SSVS No. 1, and IVS reporting guidelines.
- Saves you time. Comments throughout point to the report sections you need to edit.
- Provides report checklists. User's Guide gives you tips on how to prepare a report that complies with each valuation standard.
- Enhances credibility. Present your business valuation results in a professional, defensible way.
- Gives you the freedom to choose the scope and format of your report: USPAP restricted / full appraisal, AICPA SSVS Valuation / Calculation engagements, IRS Revenue Ruling 59-60.
Two steps to create your report
- Perform your business valuation.
We recommend ValuAdder® Business Valuation Tools. Sold separately.
- Create a business valuation report using the Report Builder.
A highly relevant report for each client – as required by the key business valuation reporting standards:
- USPAP Standard 10
- AICPA Statement on Standards for Valuation Services (SSVS No. 1)
- International Valuation Standards (IVS)
Your Report Builder includes:
- Report Creator which produces an unlimited number of customizable report templates.
- User’s Guide which shows you how to develop professional business valuation reports quickly and effectively.
- Extensive Comments which suggest the editorial changes you can make to complete your report.
- Automatic Fill-In of common details including the client and business names, date of business appraisal and appraiser credentials.
Requirements & Recommendations
Report Builder runs on:
- Windows® 8.1, 10, and 11
- macOS® 10.14 Mojave, 10.15 Catalina, 11 Big Sur, 12 Monterey
In addition, all versions of the Report Builder require Microsoft® Office Word 2007 or newer.
We recommend ValuAdder® Business Valuation Software to perform your business valuation calculations. Sold separately.